Le Passage Enchanté d'Aladdin (French for Aladdin's Enchanted Passage) is a walkthrough attraction at Disneyland Paris which opened in 1993 in Adventureland Bazaar to promote the film's European release. The attraction features a series of showcase windows which recreate scenes from the Disney movie Aladdin.
As the guests enter the attraction, they pass through a mural with an illustration of the Genie and a message telling them to say the magic word before entering the attraction. After passing, they come across several showcase windows telling the story of Aladdin. A bilingual document describing the film's plot is displayed in each showcase window:
- One Jump Ahead: Aladdin, who stole food, is being pursued by the Sultan's guards throughout the City of Agrabah. This window recreates the One Jump Ahead scene from the movie.
- The Magic Lamp: This scene shows the Lamp sitting on top of a rock inside the Cave.
- Aladdin's Home: Aladdin, after escaping the guards, is back home, where he can gaze at the Sultan's Palace and dream of having one of his own.
- Cave of Wonders: Aladdin is reaching for the Tiger-shaped entrance to the Cave. One may notice the Lamp deep inside the Tiger's throat.
- Friend Like Me: Inside the Cave, Aladdin summons the Genie, who appears and delivers his Friend Like Me show from the movie.
- Prince Ali: Aladdin returns to Agrabah, disguised as mighty Prince Ali Ababwa, in order to marry Jasmine. In this scene, everyone in the streets hails to him, except for a raging Jafar who sees him as his rival.
- Snake-like Jafar: In the Palace, Jafar has turned into a gigantic snake, and attacks Aladdin. Jasmine can be seen trapped in the background.
- Jafar Defeated: Jafar, now a Genie, is swallowed inside his Lamp, taking Iago with him. Jasmine is now free from the sand. The poorly brave Genie is hiding from havoc behind a column.
- Farewell: Aladdin and Jasmine soar above Agrabah on the Magic Carpet, under a smiling Moon-shaped Genie, waving guests goodbye. The scene features the song A Whole New World.
After passing through the Farewell scene, guests pass through a mural with an illustration of Abu riding on the Genie with a message saying "Ciao, adios, later dudes!" as guests leave the walkthrough passage.